CWA Local 2222
CWA Local 2222

Register an Account
Forgot Login?
FMLA Questions and Answers
Jul 22, 2021
Anytime a member is calling out no matter what its for Workers comp, ill, personal injury, or care of family member, they should be filing FMLA paperwork. FMLA paperwork needs to be requested from Sedgwick anytime a member has questions on how to fill out the paperwork or what is covered they need to call the CWA'S  FMLA coordinator. Her name is Ines Milard and her contact number is (888) 571-7218. If you have any other questions or concerns please call the hall @ (703) 256-2200 Thank You.
CWA Local 2222
4186 Winchester Rd
Marshall, VA 20115

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2022. All Rights Reserved.